Thread: My First Wacom Tablet Drawing :D

My First Wacom Tablet Drawing :D

Hey guys,

This is my first drawing with my new Wacom Graphire4 Classic XL A5

I'm into drawing two types of art: Cartoons/Caricatures and Graffiti art. So here is a drawing of my graffiti tag, "doc".

This isn't really a proper piece of work. I just wanted to try out my new tablet, so I thought it fitting to use my tag.

BTW, I used Alias Sketchbook Pro in case you were wondering what software I used.

-Ben
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	graffiti1.gif 
Views:	148 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	31968  
    If you notice this notice you will notice this notice was inspired by the noticing of another notice.

cool...i wish i had a tablet...what's a tag?

Hybrid...a tag is graffiti, it's generally the artists signature in graffiti.

I LOVE GRAFFITI!!

Graffiti rocks, I am working on a full piece using my new tablet now. Should be done soon

-Ben
    If you notice this notice you will notice this notice was inspired by the noticing of another notice.

i got a tablet too! maybe i'll post some of the paintings i've done already later on

Quote Originally Posted by slinkyart
    Hybrid...a tag is graffiti
    Funny you say that...

Tablets pwn

I think you should visit my site.

Yep! i got mine last xmas

Nice tag, ya3, but you wouldn't be able to spray that very quickly before getting caught. I got caught last week spraying a phone box

-Ben

cool tag ya3

wow snazzy worx!

do you guys have a recommendation for a good wacom?
    Time goes so slowly for those who wait.

sweet i just got my stylus 6 x 8! Congrats, have fun!

@calvintage: I have a Graphire4 Classic XL. It is absolutely perfect for me and I love it. As my only other tablet experience has been with a crappy Aiptek Hyperpen, I'm afraid I can't compare my Graphire4 to any other wacom tablets, but I would strongly recommend it!

-Ben

how much does a graphire4 cost? i can't access the wacom site, i dunno why...

Well mine cost about £150 and I can truly say it's worth it.

-Ben

Thread Information