The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upu - Best of Kirupa

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Upu - Best of Kirupa

Come on, Upu ! You're not doing your job right ! There are lots of very interesting posts you're leaving !! Hurry, cos they start to disappear !
    pom 0]

Phil Jayhan
    n/a

Second that emotion

Ya. What he said. Hop to it now!

pj

upuaut8
    n/a

Re: Second that emotion

Listen weenies. , why don't you request moderator status and then YOU can do some F@%ing work around here... not that I don't appreciate all the help you guys give in the question and answer department, cause I really do..but it would be very helpful having a few more people on the "best of Kirupa" project. I'm sure kirupa would have no problem making you guys mods, considering how much help you do give.

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Or we could give you links. That's for sure. And weenies ? What's that (not in my dictionnary) ?
    pom 0] , with my Kirupa footer

Phil Jayhan
    n/a

Me and Pom are to shy and withdrawn to just come out and ask for moderator status; We discussed this together 3 weeks ago. We have been waiting for a phormal invitation. Can we call people weenies too if we get mod status? And just what is a weenie anyways? Not in my dictionary.

pj

thoriphes
    n/a

if kirupa keeps letting users become mods, then everyone will become mods in the long run. i've been mod for a while now, and honestly, i never abuse nor use my privileges that much. you get to edit other people's posts (which i use to my advantage...hehehehe), but then it mentions you edited it on the bottom
    being a mod for a vBulletin is pretty cool: there are actually several levels of mod-ship. the "supermod" can do anything...

Phil Jayhan
    n/a

What status Mod would me and Pom have to have to be able to edit Uppys posts? And whats a weenie? Is this a Mod expression? Inquiring minds want to know...

pj

time2design
    n/a

between = tween = ween = weenie

...but I'm not 100% sure on that.

t2d

thoriphes
    n/a

DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!!! much like most of the words that go around here. weeny is just a manipulation of words to make it sound like it would be used to make fun o' somebody. just like "you big meany".

upuaut8
    n/a

lol.. I was just trying to use a word where by you would KNOW that I was joking, rather than calling you a F@#$ing A@# for even questioning me and my time..

As for mod status, if you never ask, you'll never get it... as for responsability, though I know you're a joker, I am under the impression that you would not really alter people's posts, mine included. It is one thing that I do not tollerate at all. First sign of someone doing anything other than removing my sig, even in jest, and I leave..that's a policy I have at every board that I attend. I would not have suggested you petition for mod status unless I thought that this was beyond you.

So, ask Kirupa, if you get mod status, be good, or no one will get any help from me anymore.

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Really, I'm glad you said that, but I never wanted to edit anyone's post, except maybe those people who say "hey, I have a problem, by button doesn't work. Why ?".
    Anyway, as Dan said, I'm still ("half" did he write ) new here. Maybe when I make it to 1500 posts...
    pom 0]

upuaut8
    n/a

Well I don't think that the number of posts should relate. The helpfulness level is what counts and you both are pretty helpful. I would say that you deserve it, and I'm sure that Kirupa would agree.

Moderator status is for people who wish to help, and you've proven that you wish to help.

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

When I'm 64

I don't think being a mod will make me help more people than not being a mod. When I reach 1500 posts, I'll harrass Kirupa to make him give me the moderatornessshiphood.
    pom 0]

Phil Jayhan
    n/a

Re: When I'm 64

It's a moderatornessknighthood, silly phrenchboy!

pj

ilyaslamasse
    n/a

Re: When I'm 64

I told you before that my speakingness ablehoods were very limited because of my Phrenchmanship, Phil...

pom 0]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information