Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Thread: Need a spinner game quote.

Need a spinner game quote.

I'm looking for a quote on a job.

This will be a spinner game like found here: http://www.palsweb.com/html/palsgame.html

This would include the graphic as well as a random function so when they click on the banner or button they have a random chance to win coupons/prizes etc.
    I am doing most of the prep work on the images and may supply some graphics.
    If you can do this in Java, HTML or something else that's fine. Just need it done.
    Please let me know how you would go about this and give a quote.
    If you have any links to previous work that would be appreciated.

Please e-mail me here with quotes or questions if you have them:
    neoklassik@aol.com

Thanks.

I will do it in Flash for ~$25 USD. I guarantee that it will look way better than the one on that link above . I am sorry that I don't have a portfolio site up at the moment but I assure you that I contain the credentials for completing this job with satisfactory results. It would include the smooth dynamic animation of the images in each slot going by and slowly coming to a stop at their final position. (Hope that made sense)

Hope to be hearing from you,
    -freeskier89
    Last edited by freeskier89; October 31st, 2005 at 08:03 PM.

Not accepting more quotes at this time. Thanks!

Thread Closed lol I wish i was a MOD. SHow us when its done im wanna see this
    Member #2 of the "I wont critique Timmytot's designs anymore" club.

Thread Information