Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flash 8 Online Examples Roundup

Flash 8 Online Examples Roundup

Flash 8 Examples
    You will need Flash Player 8 to view these examples

If you have examples or know links to examples of Flash 8 at work, post them below and they will be added to the list.

http://www.protozoo.com/ Added lots of flash 8 goodness here, like MTASC compiling and interactive video method examples

Nice, thanks!
    Formerly GWing_02

uhhhh, it keeps on asking to install flash player 7, even though i already clicked install once when i visited other page, why?

You need Flash 8

K-Emmys-06: Best Footer; and K-Emmys-06: Most Active Member

even after downloading 8, there's still something wrong, "things" don't show up

Did you restart your browser (or computer)?

K-Emmys-06: Best Footer; and K-Emmys-06: Most Active Member

9. http://www.creativegroundworks.com/s...lash8clock.swf Added

the top red clock actually uses nothing new for flash 8, but i thought it looked cool, it uses text as a mask over a pattern.

the second one is made from filters from flash 8, the glow, blur, and drop shadow effects.

this is my first expirement, it was fun

so i'm also thinking about making parts of my personal site flash8 only, and using a tester to see the version they have and have options for them to download flash 8 to see the new cool stuff. and maybe do this on some of the fun sites i do, have extra stuff for flash 8 player users, but still have the site viewable in lower versions, so this could help promote flash 8 to my users. what does everyone think?

10. time to spread the word.
    ..something terrible scratched out my eyes..

i think im in love with flash 8

I'm too lazy to download the beta, someone describe the effects

Quote Originally Posted by Vexir
    I'm too lazy to download the beta, someone describe the effects
    Lots of shadows and blurring and image warping - things often associated with Java applets. Mostly just fancy effects. This version will definitely push Flash in terms of visual effects.

I'm looking forward to this release, my site can definately benifit from the blur... see. You all thought I was procrastinating... but I knew F8 would improve my site... yea... that's it.
    Let us live so that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - Mark Twain
    Don't PM me your CSS, xHTML, JS or PHP questions. I will not reply to ANY IE6 questions.

I always knew you had some information the rest of us didn't.
    “Who were you, Krilnon, and how did you know so much about AS4?”
    The historian sighed as she gazed up at the sky and saw… not stars. A story.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information