Results 1 to 15 of 40
July 26th, 2005, 12:15 AM #1
Site of the Week (July 25th - August 2nd)
If you wish to be considered for this week, please read the summary of rules:
1) Reply by the end of July August 2nd to be considered for this week's award.
2) Include the URL and your email address.
Only the webmaster/creator of the site can submit.
Only one submission per person per week.
Submissions are capped at 10 entries each week, so don't wait or hesitate until the last minute. Entries beyond the 10 entry limit will not be eligible for the SOTW for that particular week.
Include a brief synopsis of your site inluding its purpose, or maybe some features you wouldn't want anyone to miss.
3) Your site does not have to be full Flash to be eligible. Whilst you still must employ Flash to some extent, we are also looking for the overall design and usability of your site, not just your Flash skills.
4) While it is understood that sites are perpetually under construction, please submit only complete sites. Do not submit a site that is less than 80% finished.
5) Submissions must be actual websites with sections and content. Examples of ineligible include (but not limited to) flash games, movies, etc.
6) There will be a private poll among the moderators and a winner will be announced.
7) No critiques or feedback is allowed in the submission thread. If you wish a concentrated critique of your site, you may start a thread in Site Check. However, mod critiques will be posted when a winner has been selected.
8) If you posted a entry in SOTW within the past two weeks, and that entry was among the first 10 entries for that week, then you will be ineligible to re-submit your site. There is now a two week cool-off period between submitting sites.
For more information or questions, please refer to the Official SOTW Rules. Once you have read and understand the rules above, you may submit your site to this thread. Sites not adhering to the rules above will be disqualified and deleted. Submitting your site is an agreement and acceptance of the rules.
July 26th, 2005, 07:18 AM #2
I normally do a lot of clean sites with flash, but I wanted something totally different for this one.
It's the official site for E:mortal, producers of trance music.
The music is organic and shapeshifting in structure so thats what I was aiming for when designing the site.
July 26th, 2005, 10:37 AM #3
Maracanews for site of the week???
Hello I'm christophe quiot from dinamik soluciones Multimedia,
please review this website
it's a funny 100% flash website about the mexican politic, it's refreshed every 15 days ...hope you like it.
July 26th, 2005, 05:16 PM #4
DesignFunk.com portfolio of an undergrad
DesignFunk is a portfolio to display some of my work and obtain employment when I get out of college.
The logon page, though I am not giving out the password, allows a user to open the dynamic text files that the site uses and modify and save them online instead of opening them in a text editor and ftping them.
July 26th, 2005, 05:52 PM #51,000the lazy ninja
July 26th, 2005, 10:26 PM #6Originally Posted by jcwilde1
July 27th, 2005, 12:35 AM #7
Wapote and Panther
Please read the rules.
Rule number 8
If you posted a entry in SOTW within the past two weeks, and that entry was among the first 10 entries for that week, then you will be ineligible to re-submit your site. There is now a two week cool-off period between submitting sites.
shane-c....Your site is a lot like a transvestite in that respect.
fester8542.I'd hit it like the fist of an angry God .
JoshuaJonah.I design for DDD. Then clients usually like it, and the ladies find me more attractive.
Cybercode Albert Einstein Said that my math teacher has that on his wall
K-Emmys-06: Best "Best Mod" K-Emmys-06: Best "Most Creative Critic"
Member #1 of the "I wont critique Timmytot's designs anymore" club
July 27th, 2005, 01:39 AM #811Registered User
July 27th, 2005, 02:08 AM #910Registered User
July 27th, 2005, 04:57 AM #10
July 27th, 2005, 08:07 AM #11
Picture4Me is my new, main business venture!
Redesigned & Re-launched yesterday, Picture4Me takes clients old snapshots and images to create something entirely new and original for the wall at home.
Last edited by Cozmek; July 27th, 2005 at 08:09 AM. Reason: missed important information people!!
July 27th, 2005, 04:15 PM #12
more secure now hopefullyOriginally Posted by rhamej
July 28th, 2005, 03:42 AM #13Originally Posted by wapote
sher ali 0%
>>>> wapote 0%
Really cool website though man, I was impressed
Last edited by fredrikpj; July 28th, 2005 at 03:49 AM.
July 28th, 2005, 03:49 AM #14Originally Posted by rhamej
Last edited by fredrikpj; July 28th, 2005 at 06:39 AM.
July 28th, 2005, 07:04 AM #1517Registered User
Really cool website though man, I was impressed [/QUOTE]
thanks my friend
Last edited by wapote; August 1st, 2005 at 04:15 AM.
By kirupa in forum User Interface / Design DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: July 6th, 2006, 07:21 PM
By kirupa in forum User Interface / Design DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: July 16th, 2005, 06:21 PM
By Phil Jayhan in forum RandomReplies: 59Last Post: April 26th, 2005, 03:56 AM
By kirupa in forum User Interface / Design DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: May 3rd, 2004, 05:19 PM
By Kitiara in forum User Interface / Design DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: August 28th, 2003, 04:55 AM