The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Question on how to use this forum ?

Question on how to use this forum ?

Hi all,

this might be stupid question but actually i never participated in any forums before so technicaly this is my first time, my question is: if you Post New Thread and then you log out, then you come back and log in how do you check if there any replies on your Posted Thread ? I mean I know i might do it just by copying the url of my New Thread but what if you loose the url ?

Hi Novate!
    When you post in a forum, you have access to all the threads in that forum. You can find your thread based on the title you gave it. Occassionally, you will have to use the page navigation to go to page 2, page 3, etc. if you are visiting after a long time.

Another thing you can do is subscribe to a thread when you respond. That sends an e-mail notification each time somebody responds to your thread, and your e-mail will also contain a link to the thread that you subscribed to.

Finally, you can search for posts that you made (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/search.p...r&userid=32441) and then click the appropriate links for the thread you are interested in.

Cheers!
    Kirupa

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

you actually dont need to log out and log in everytime u come here
    unless ur afraid some one might use ur name on ur computer
    my smilies: K-Emmys 05: Best newbie, FOUNDER OF THE KEMMY'S
    Deviantart I am ŦĦĸ7!!

Thread Information