The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Arcade Privileges

Arcade Privileges

Hello:

I recently logged into Kirupa and tried to click on 'Arcade' but I got this message instead:

YoungNastyMan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It hasn't been very long since the last time I logged in and I'm pretty sure I haven't tried to acess anyone else's account. What's going on?

there is a minimum of posts needed, if not everyone would register just to play
    VIVA EL PERÚ CARAJO!
    www.peru.com

The arcade should work for everyone. There is no post limit or any other type of requirement. Lemme look into your account ynm

Great, now even Kirupa is { facebooking | twittering }

off topic:
    -------------------------

I think that your "" was not needed after his username...

“Who were you, Krilnon, and how did you know so much about AS4?”
    The historian sighed as she gazed up at the sky and saw… not stars. A story.

Hmmm... Maybe I should start posting every thought that comes to my head. But then again, too many people do that already.

Oh, and... what kind of name is Krilnon?

Hey,
    My arcade priveleges are finally back!! Just one thing, I noticed that I no longer have first place in Miniclip Snake. In fact, it completely erased my standing and my profile name is no longer in the standings (not 1st place, not 2nd, not any place). Pretty strange, but oh well. No problem.

Thread Information