Everybody! This is important. In a few days, these forums will be moving over to using the totally sweet Discourse platform. To ensure this migration happens smoothly with no loss of content, these forums are currently in a read-only mode. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

There is never a good time to turn the forums off for an extended period of time, but I promise the new forums will be a billion times better. I'm pretty sure of it.

See you all on the other side in a few days, and if you have any (non-technical) questions, please e-mail me at kirupa@kirupa.com. For technical questions, try to find a tutorial that corresponds to what you are looking for and post in the comments section of that page.

Cheers,
Kirupa

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chimp Logo!

Chimp Logo!

I can't think of a logo for radioativechimp.com. Can you help me out? What does "RadioactiveChimp" mean to you? If I end up liking the logo, I would be happy to give something in return, like a custom silkscreened shirt. Go for it, I trust you

-Dean

i just keep thinking a bananna and a radioactive sign. dam im good lol jk. i suck wit logos so i just thought i would just share my materpiece/idea lol.

Mike

oh that's not bad, you knwo the symbol for radioactive? Those three lines going towards teh middle could be bananas! haha i kinda like it

bam, u got something there.

chimp eating a glowing banana with a crate next to it that says radioactive waste?
    got pwnt?

How's this for an idea:

/mette
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    happy easter!

Hey radioactivechimp! You certainly have a tough one there!

ermm i would go with some kind of green/yellow style chimps head or sumthin, with the radioactive signs for eyes, just slightly opaque though, dunno just a thought.
    Don't fade to grey...

Gimme a few days. I'll make a mess of something and post it up.

"I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god." - fester8542
    "Yeah but experts are conformist bastards. Ignore their so called "wisdom"!" - Iamthejuggler

haha thanks paddy! And remember, whoever does this all cool-like, I'll make them a silkscreened shirt of whatever they desire.

email sent
    my smilies: K-Emmys 05: Best newbie, FOUNDER OF THE KEMMY'S
    Deviantart I am ŦĦĸ7!!

hey i saw your e-mail sparky, and sorry but it's not really what I'm looking for

here is what the site looks like so far:
    Attached Files Attached Files

how about give us some key things you would expect
    and colors or figures
    Deviantart I am ŦĦĸ7!!

...i just did didn't i?

Quote Originally Posted by RadioactveChimp
    ...i just did didn't i?
    what was it?
    Deviantart I am ŦĦĸ7!!