If you wish to be considered for the SOTW for March 7-13, 2003, please read the summary of rules:
1) Reply by Thursday, March 13 to be considered for this week's award.
2) Include the URL and your email address.[list=a][*]Only the webmaster/creator of the site can submit.[*]Only one submission per person per week.[*]Submissions are capped at 10 each week, so don't wait or hesitate until the last minute.[/list=a]
3) Websites submitted must be at least 90% Flash. Sites that have HTML pages with a Flash intro are ineligible.
4) While it is understood that sites are perpetually under construction, please submit only complete sites. Do not submit a site that is less than 80% finished.
5) Submissions must be actual websites with sections and content. Examples of ineligible include (but not limited to) flash games, movies, etc.
6) There will be a private poll among the moderators and a winner will be announced by Tuesday, March 18, 2003.
7) No critiques or feedback is allowed in the submission thread. If you wish a concentrated critique of your site, you may start a thread in Site Check.
For more information or questions, please refer to the Official SOTW Rules. Once you have read and understand the rules above, you may submit your site to this thread. Sites not adhering to the rules above will be disqualified and deleted. Submitting your site is an agreement and acceptance of the rules.
Side Note:: Kirupa has recently switched servers, causing us to lose quite a few submissions. I have manually added your submissions below.