Thread: Teen Movie Forumla

Teen Movie Forumla

I hate teen movies with a passion, my sister is ALWAYS watching them.

They all follow one of two specific formulas / routines:

1) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) moves to a new country / state / school. Oh and they have to be really really hot, but is automatically made butt ugly by what he/she is wearing.

2) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) is told to look out for the most popular kid(s) in school.

3) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) gets humiliated by the most popular kid(s) in school.

4) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) gains trust from people, probably humiliates him/herself again.

5) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) falls in 'love' with the really popular attractive guy/girl.

6) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) changes clothes and looks hot.

7) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) screws over the most popular kid(s) in school.

8) Loser / Nerd / Un-Popular / Un-Cool person (Girl or Boy) becomes the most popular kid in school.

9) The ex-most popular kid in school is outcast, and it becomes a nice little happy ending.

OR

1) Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) try to get laid / screw something up.

2) Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) find a really hot girl, who thinks they are just nerds.

3) Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) go on some gay trip / party.

4) Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) get laid with some skank / fix what they screwed up.

5) Almost pre-pubescent teen(s) go home, talking to each other about some crap that is supposed to try to mean something, and what they have 'learned'.

6) Happy ending!

I also hate the way they are ALWAYS these stupid rich kids who live in huge houses.

[/rant]

lol so true, thats why i rarely go see them hehe.

great stuff

Jerez_z Prime
    jStudios - Yay google pages! God I'm Lazy....

, and once again
    MSN: frozenRage@msn.com

God I hate teen movies.

DUDE! WHERE'S MY CAR?
    Now I will have to go 40 days and 40 nights without sex!

If I'm gonna have to I will need some american pie!

All of these haunt me!
    If you notice this notice you will notice this notice was inspired by the noticing of another notice.

But "Dude Where's My Car?" was actually funny. Stupid Llama!

"I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god." - fester8542
    "Yeah but experts are conformist bastards. Ignore their so called "wisdom"!" - Iamthejuggler

yep.. WHahhahahahha
    : Sometimes I come out of no where to update the Nintendo Cult thread. :
    : Kirupa Nintendo Cult Member 1 : click here to join :

Yeah, it was, I just needed something to make that post funny...
    If you notice this notice you will notice this notice was inspired by the noticing of another notice.

Thread Information