The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: [PHP/HTML] PHP Mail Form

kirupa
    n/a

[PHP/HTML] PHP Mail Form

Hey everyone,
    This is something basic that I have created for an upcoming tutorial, and I figured it may be interesting for some of you.

Simply upload the form and replace you@you.com with your e-mail address for e-mail in mailer.php.

Cheers!
    Kirupa
    Attached Files Attached Files

Kirupa.

I did everything exactly as you directed. Sadly, I'm not getting any emails. Everything looks like it works with no errors, but I don't get an email.

located at: www.musicdraft.com/test/contact.htm

thanks
    joel

kirupa
    n/a
    Hey Joel!
    Do you have e-mail service enabled on your server? Try the source from the tutorial related to this: http://www.kirupa.com/web/php_contact_form.htm If you are not able to receive any e-mails using the final source from that tutorial, more than likely you have to configure your server to receive and send mail from forms.

Cheers!
    Kirupa

now I understand how those pesky check boxes work. as a Professional php programmer I should know.
    : Sometimes I come out of no where to update the Nintendo Cult thread. :
    : Kirupa Nintendo Cult Member 1 : click here to join :

I was looking at the new posts, and was like... Kman needs help with a php mailer? and then I saw the forum it was in and was relieved. Don't scare me like that! I can't lose confidence in our leader!

:. Kirupa Nintendo Cult Member 14 .:
    tetris: 3rd place, 4190 @ 5:32pm Aug 9 in 689 secs

Thread Information