The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flash Multi User RPG like Habbo

benji2004
    n/a

Flash Multi User RPG like Habbo

I CAN'T PAY YOU FOR HELPING ME
    I want to try and make something like Habbo Hotel or Coke Music for Blue Globe and I can't do enough Flash, Director or PHP to do the thing.
    I have had an idea about how it could be done though, using Flash Communication Server to make the Apartments and the same for the ppl.

I think I will need an expert at:
    Graphics - I could do this
    Flash/Flash Comm. Server
    Director
    PHP

If you wanna see what I'm talking about, look at Habbo Hotel or look at Coke Music

I probably can help you a bit. I know quite a bit of Flash and php.
    Well, I just want to try the Flashcom server
    If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

"Are you doing anything tonight? If not, how about me?"

Opera Sucks! - FIX IT
    Oliver Zheng

benji2004
    n/a

Kool

Hi MTsoul,
    Thanks for offering, btw do you know how to do proper logins in Flash as I can't seem to understand the tutorials on how to do them.
    Benji

Yep. Flash/PHP/MySQL integration into user logins, games, registration, everything .

Do you already have a flashcom server?
    If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.

"Are you doing anything tonight? If not, how about me?"

Opera Sucks! - FIX IT
    Oliver Zheng

benji2004
    n/a
    Erm, I have dloaded Flash Com and have been into the admin console once but can't understand it really

...just wondering, how many of these Job Offer posts are non-paying?
    I'm not saying anything against you, I did the same thing...
    If I wasn't already over my head with projects, I'd like to lend a hand...

benji2004
    n/a
    Well, I can't pay ya, but if, like habbo, it makes money.....you will probs get a share

probably?
    if they do more of the work then u then they should get a share

benji2004
    n/a
    yes they will thanx 4 stating the obvious

i'd like to help out but im not good with much :/ i just started learning flash a few months ago

benji2004
    n/a
    ok, I dunno when I'm gonna start, but you can sorta tlk 2getha about how ur gonna do this if u want. I might have to postpone this for a bit cos I am making a HTML version of my site

This sounds like fun. Send me an IM (AIM) at BPSshirase or email at xeogears13 (AT) aol.com

where do you get it from

where do you even get flashcom from?
    because i would like to make summat like habbo hotel.
    ive made a basic 2d game like that at www.playerworlds.com (my online game can be found at www.fantasyphantom.co.sr)

I can help

I am very good at doing pixel work like habbo hotel and would be happy to help. I am also starting to use 3dprograms to make 3d graphics.

I have a php flash communication system I am working on that I would be willing to help you out with..

I already have a working chat room running through it and am currently working to expand it further.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information