If you wish to be considered for the SOTW for January 3 through January 9, 2003, please read the summary of rules:
1) Reply before Thursday, January 9 to be considered for the award.
2) Include the URL and your email address. Only the webmaster/creator of the site can submit.
3) Websites submitted must be at least 90% Flash. Sites that have HTML pages with a Flash intro are ineligible.
4) While it is understood that sites are perpetually under construction, please submit only complete sites. Do not submit a site that is less than 80% finished.
5) There will be a private poll among the moderators and a winner will be announced on Monday, January 13, 2003.
6) No critiques or feedback is allowed in the submission thread. If you wish a concentrated critique of your site, you may start a thread in Site Check.
For more information or questions, please refer to the comprehensive rules for SOTW. Once you have read and understand the rules above, you may submit your site to this thread. Sites not adhering to the rules above will be disqualified and deleted. Submitting your site is an agreement and acceptance of the rules.