The forums have permanently moved to forum.kirupa.com. This forum will be kept around in read-only mode for archival purposes. To learn how to continue using your existing account on the new forums, check out this thread.

Thread: Floating Hover Captions

Floating Hover Captions

OK HELP!

I am working with the Hover Captions Tutorial and I want to take this idea to a new level.

I have created a piano. I would like to have one of these hover captions pop up when I point to each key. the problem is that each key is NOT a button it is a movie. The other problem is that when I "press" each key there is a note that plays. When I have tried using this hover caption idea with my file - I can no longer get that sound to play!

Help Please

T. Paul

maybe you should post this in Flash MX section of Actionscript..or flash 5 if you are using that..you will get more responses in those sections for this question

Thanks for the Hint!

You should have had a mod move your thread instead of double posting...

it gets extremely confusing when trying to answer, and some will not answer obvious double postings.

Also, there are a lot of threads titled "help" or "Noobie" or the like. Try to give some sort of description in your title (as you did in this thread). It will encourage help a lot faster.

just a friendly tip,

Rev

Thread Information